Welcome to Our Blog

Our hope is that this gives you all a chance to see what we're up to these days.

Friday, January 25, 2013

The tradition continues: early morning snuggle time

The tradition continues: early morning snuggle time.
A typical morning at our house. Parents get up (and yes, you all now know I have a vice...my fuzzy zebra bathrobe...not sexy on me but oh so comfy), make my coffee...and while my coffee is percolating, two little fuzzy heads emerge from their room. I hear the door crack open and the shuffling of little feet. It's a dance we've perfected over time. They come in...say nothing...and I set my paper down while they quietly find their places on my lap. We lay there snuggling and not opening our eyes until we hear the coffee pot perk on the stove and then we open our eyes and let the day begin.

No comments: